LNG Courses Available
CCC brokers training to enhance workforce development. CCC creates partnerships with private and public training service providers and brokers their training products to industry. CCC is building up a ‘virtual’ course curriculum that consists of a full spectrum of coursing from entry level and awareness training right through to the delivery of specialty training. Courses are delivered as per industry demand. The cost of the training varies by service provider, number of participants, content, training materials and course length. The training is delivered at the CCC facility in Esquimalt or can be delivered at other locations in B.C. where there is sufficient demand (e.g. North Vancouver).
The value-added component provided by CCC to industry clients is reduced cost of training through achieving economies of scale (24 seats) and the opportunity to learn together with large, medium and small employers coming from private and public sectors. In brokered courses, CCC does all of the organization and administration (including registration and gathering of fees) leaving the training service provider to simply focus on teaching the course.
Please see the list of available courses below. If you have interest in taking any of the courses below please notify Michelle Traore, Manager of Operations. If there is a course that you are interested in that is not listed below please contact us now to determine if it is available. Thank you.
• Safe Handling of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
Gas Technology Institute
• Fundamentals of Baseload LNG: Markets, Technology, Economics
• Understanding LNG Terminals and Terminal Operations: A Critical Link in the LNG Chain
• Navigating the LNG Fueling Regulations
• Introduction to LNG as a Marine Fuel
• LNG Bunkering Person in Charge (PIC)
• Understanding LNG Peakshaving Plants and Operations
• Thermodynamics for LNG Plant Operators and Engineers
• LNG as Fuel
• Liquefied Natural Gas Ships