Successful Performance Management
- Dates: October 04
- Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Do your employees look forward to talking about their performance and discussing the ways in which they can improve, grow and learn? Do you look forward to giving feedback on an employee’s performance? No? Then you should attend this workshop to learn how to make this management tool into one that builds employee engagement and retention; making it a partnership for improvement and organizational growth. Take the pain out of performance planning and review once and for all – and everyone will benefit.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Make performance management a partnership for excellence
- Discuss past results so the employee can go forward stronger; feeling pleased with the
- Hold conversations and provide feedback that is helpful, honest and respectful
- Set goals that are realistic, measureable and attainable
- Ensure performance plans are aligned with the organizations’ purpose and culture
Please note, this course includes catered lunch. Please notify us if you have any food allergies and we will accommodate. Thank you.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact Michelle at TraoreM@camosun.ca or 250-580-8736.
8:00am - 4:00pm August 10, 2017
8:00am - 4:00pm August 16, 2017
8:30am - 4:30pm August 16, 2017