Great Meetings: A Guide to Efficient Communication
- Dates: August 23
- Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
A manager’s day is often spent going from meeting to meeting, so it makes sense for their time to be spent wisely. It doesn’t matter if you chair meetings or attend ones being led by others, with just five people in the room, the cost of an hour long meeting can become quite high. If that’s repeated, day in day out, without solid results and a game plan going forward, then the cost escalates beyond reason.
Join us to learn:
- How to reduce the number of meetings you have to attend
- Increase the participation of people attending your meeting
- Make the meetings you have to attend, productive, with people saying, “That was a great meeting”
- Prepare agendas that others can work from and allocate time appropriately
- Ensure there are clear outcomes with follow-up actions
Please note, this course includes catered lunch. Please notify us if you have any food allergies and we will accommodate. Thank you.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact Michelle at TraoreM@camosun.ca or 250-580-8736.
8:00am - 4:00pm August 10, 2017
8:00am - 4:00pm August 16, 2017
8:30am - 4:30pm August 16, 2017