- Dates: February 21 to February 22
- Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Whether you write emails, reports, or documents, this course will help you write easier, faster, and more effectively. Common writing problems - and solutions - will be covered, in a hands-on class format. Upon completion of the course, you will be equipped with a wealth of tips and strategies for writing at a higher level of quality, and with more confidence!
You will learn to:
- Use an efficient writing process;
- Organize ideas and information;
- Write effective instructions
- Format emails and letters;
- Write for multiple audiences;
- Use appropriate tone and formality;
- Write clearly and concisely; and
- Identify and fix common grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation errors.
Please note, this course includes catered lunch. Please notify us if you have any food allergies and we will accommodate. Thank you.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-265-5005.
8:30am - 3:30pm January 23, 2018
8:00am - 4:00pm January 26, 2018
6:00pm - 9:00pm April 24, 2018